Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

>>other OS as

>>>And heaviest (even comparing to IE). It has many problems, yet,

I'll also note that I don't think it is inherently heavier than IE. Only
problem is that you cannot unload IE, so you cannot measure how much it
weighs your system down. If you insist (I didn't, even though I use
Mozilla almost exclusively), you can have Mozilla start in the
background, and emulate IE in terms of time from requesting it to
getting it.

Unlike Gilad, I do use it's mail, and I like it mucho.

                Shachar