Is your computer connected continuesly to the net?
Do you have an account in Bank Poalim, with internet access?

If so, you may take interest in the script I wrote:
        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken/poalim

One can arange for it to check your bank account hourly and tell you if
something has changed.

What do you think of it? Is it useful for you?

Attention: The script has access to your bank account. It might send your
private information to this list. It might transfer your salary to an anonymous
swiss bank account. I did my best for this not to happen, however NO WARENTY
WHATSOEVER IS GUARANTIED.

Dan.