I agree that accessing your account every hour is excessive.
However, I do not consider checking on your account automatically every morning
as an abuse. In fact, it keeps the customer more up-to-date, triggers him/her to
take action more frequently, which in the end earns more money for the bank.

Please use the script sensibly. And remember my exception to the GPL: you may
not use the script against the will of the bank. If tomorrow they decide you
cannot access the site more than 3 times in a fortnight, you must comply.

Dan.

P.S. I would like to thank a list member (whose name I sadly forgot) for turning
my attention to the Location: header in a certain HTTPD response.