yea but the bank webpage manager won't be smart enough to do something
like that. and even if he would most people won't look at it.
as Nadav said no much point in doing it every hour..
can be really usefull once a day I agree ( and would probebly use it;-)

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel