when i just connected to adsl about half a year ago, i tried to work
like the manual said, but it made me problems fetching mails with pop3
from internet zahav. when i tried to put the mtu to 1500 it solved the
problem. never changed it since then and everything works great.

Noam

--
Noam Meltzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]