Look you asked a yes no question you got a yes no answer
what do you expect?that we'll take out our mind reading devices
and see what you ment?
when you ask a question you should make it clear what you want to achive.
what was the problem that prevented you frmo achiving it. what did
you try already.

it's like I would send to the list can I install linux?
and expect people giving me a detailed info about how to install linux
on every hardware in the world.

has nothing to do with supririor minds just with someone who doesn't
bother explaining himself.

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University