On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Ely Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> no I don't have anything against GPL only against idea leechers.

Like Linus leeched Linux from the UNIX design?
Like Stallman leeched gcc from AT&T labs?
Like Larry Wall leeched Perl from the UNIX utilities?
Like GIMP leeched from Photoshop?
Like Miguel leeched midnight commander from norton commander?

Yeah, those idea leechers should be killed!
Hell, killing's too good them, they should be tortured, and *than* killed.

If you use someone else's idea, why, it's as though you came to his house,
raped his mother and sister, killed his father, set fire to it, and then
danced around the fire! Only worse!

We should all just use our own ideas, and never read or see what someone
else did, and if we do (*by mistake*) learn of someone else's idea we should
forget it immediately. If we can't forget, we must approach that person and
offer him large sums of money to sell us a license to keep the idea in our
heads.