it means, saying "mine mine mine" all the time gets you nowhere.
it means, give a little, get a lot.
It especially means, that the nice programmer was previously a school boy that could
not afford windows
in his garage, and so he probably "borrowed" it, and behold he created a programm
after hours of work to make money out of it which people used and he made a
profit+paid taxes+etc+paid half his money
to microsoft licenses. And now, a new programmer was born who (oh my god) used his
idea.
Please remember that these way of thinking is not natural, but preached. meaning,
there are other ways. like today microsoft don't care if you can afford their software
or not, and the patent laws are use
cynicaly.

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida