Moshe, stop flaming other distros, it's not nice. I am a Debian lover as
yourself and btw, I run woody on production server for almoust 6 months now
and I never complained.
Gentoo is nice too, Debian should get some of the Gentoo's emerge abilities,
such as --pretend switches, build from CVS, etc, but Gentoo should inherit
Mandrake's installation and all other distros should inherit Debian / Gentoo
apt-get / emerge abilities.......

So you get the picture. Every distro for it's intented use and orientation.

I must say that I like Gentoo as much as I love Debian (and you may flame me
:)))) and I don't think that Gentoo is a piece of shit as you said, but
evolving distro that has a huge potential.

Oleg.