Contrary to you - I don't have complains to netvision...

Static IP - I don't need one. I simply registerd to dyndns.org and install the
ddclient on my gateway. End of story..

Mail problems when disconnecting - well, with dyndns.org you just ask your
friend to be a backup MX for you, so when you're offline for various reasons
-his server gets your emails and once your server is back online and
re-registerd your dyndns.org host (with the ddclient which does
automatically) - then your email will be kicked back to your mail server from
your friends...

Disconnection -  I have disconnections once in a 2 weeks avraget time, but
since my mail is saved when I'm offline - then I don't have lots of
problems...

Bandwidth - I see Netvision expanding their bandwidth all the time (they added
155MB few weeks ago)..

I don't know about Actcom - but I love my 190+ KBytes download speed I'm
getting here on my ADSL from US (sourceforge, sunet.se, etc) when I'm
connecting to Netvision. I didn't get that from 012.net, Internet Zahav or
BarakITC.

As for support - I called them few times at 3:00 AM and there was always
someone there. Sure, those windows supporters sucks when it comes to Linux,
but you should ask for the manager who's in charge.

Most of the time you can see the problem in your /var/log/messages - sometimes
the TACACT server "forget" to unregister you before you dial again or their
server doesn't answer - you can explain that to the supporter. If you don't
like the supporter - then ask his manager...

Hope this helps..

Disclaimer: I'm managing Linux Nana forum and I'm in sort-of-tie with them
(with a contract that gives me a free account - although I didn't get it
until today), but in no way I'm trying to convince you to stay with
Netvision.

Thanks,
Hetz