It depends on the font. If it is a font that is already available to X
apps AND to gs, no problem.

If it is available to X and NOT to gs, then you need to make it
available to gs.

(I tried printing a Hebrew Word doc that I opened in KWord
(font--Times), and all the Hebrew came out as boxes.)

The main point is, you CAN embed the fonts.

Regards,

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
http://www.surf-com.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+972) (4) 9095-732
Mobile: (053) 864-280
ICQ 15617901

Hlade's Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person.
They will find an easier way to do it.