> On Thursday 21 November 2002 03:32, you wrote:
> Thanks. I posted the above partly because I'd like these fixed. Although I
> am still upset about the not yet perfect displaying of Hebrew pages with
> footnotes. I'll wait for kde 3.1 and see (man, that's gonna be some
> download. It's the first time I'll have to do it over 5k line :-(.)

No software is perfect. And since the koffice team doesn't have any hebrew or
arabic speaking developer (AFAIK), it's a bit hard for them to fix all the
issues. KDE would really benefit from some developers speaking arabic and/or
hebrew. I'm trying to ensure things are working for right to left languages,
but I've got enough to do to ensure Qt and khtml/konqueror is working as it
should.

Cheers,
Lars