Quoting Tzafrir Cohen, from the post of Sat, 07 Dec:
> Prefixes, and to a lesser extent sufixes, are not as common in Hebrew.
> Hebrew is a language where words are usually created by the way of
> Shoresh+Binyan. As for other words: anybody uses "Sakh-Rakhok"? ;-)

no, but I use Ramzor, Madkhan, and many others.

> Anyway, it is not such a bad word. If it catches on, it will be a
> resonable word. Think of "Mitsnefet". Heck, "internet" is a new word to
> the English language.

somebody has been watching too much Harry Potter lately :)

I don't believe it's the same form. Mirshetet is like mifretset
(Annurism), mitkefet and so on.

--
Daytime soap star
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.