> On Mon, Jan 06, 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote about "Re: Home Page
> Failure":
> > Do JobInfo get paid by companies to run want-ads?
> > If so, how about rounding up the posse and emailing all
> these companies,
>
> Apparently my post touched a nerve at JobInfo

I don't mind picking up the glove. Beyond Security doesn't advertise in
jobinfo, but I know some of our clients and partners are advertising
wanted ads in jobinfo. Since at least some of them are very Linux
supportive (and some are just very good friends) I think I'll be making
some calls tomorrow.

This is not pro/against jobinfo and it's not even a Linux issue. It's
only about common courtesy and service to customers.

--
Aviram Jenik
Beyond Security Ltd.

Know that you're safe: