On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:25:56AM +0200, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> It's probably a bug in their VB scripts that they could find in 20 minutes
> instead of trying to explain why they don't fix it...

  Assuming that you are right, you are missing the point. Suppose they
would fix it, isn't it likely that there are more such easy to fix bugs?
And they would need to test the fix. Since they are probably not
experienced with all browsers conforming writing, they might want to do
it by installing another browser, or even another OS. In short, those 20
minutes add up exponentially, at least from the management point of
view. In addition, I guess that they are quite busy as it is. Hopefully
I have managed to make you think, at least for a short while that it is
shorter to explain why they don't fix it...
  I do believe that they would fix it if it was as easy as you think it
is, and I do take your word about the technicality of this specific bug.
We shouldn't dismiss our audience opinion that quickly, particularly
when they are the ones who pay.

--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t