Shlomi Fish wrote:

> We can easily go to Nando's instead. They serve only various variations of
> Chicken and other entrees, but the food is very good.
>
> Do they serve other food there? If so I'll gladly come. (unless people
> smoke there of course)

No.

I was not planing on going to this one, but if I did I could not even
go into a nando's (I'm allergic to chicken) It is not a place
for people who can't/won't eat chicken.

IMHO it's a really poor choice for a good meeting place. It cannot
accomdate people who eat GLATT meat, don't want chicken or eat no meat
at all. You can't get a salad, etc. just chicken a "side salad" and
chips.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson
MobilEye Vision Technologies Ltd, R.M.P.E House, 10 Hartom St. Har Hotzvim