"Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, Nandos is indeed not a very diverse place. Chicken this,
> chicken that.  Just missing is Alcoholic chicken [1] :)

Oh, but they do have "alcoholic chicken": they used to run a promotion
(mivtsa) where you got a free beer (yeah, I managed to throw an ObRMS
reference in, too :) with your chicken dish.

Anyway, this thread has wandered waaaay off-topic. Muli, just pick a
place and whoever doesn't like the food will pick a different one. I
am not all that crazy about sushi, but I can enjoy it occasionally,
and I will be there on the 20th, barring unexpected calamities.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more practical than idealism."