During RMS talk the feeling of love and help to your community was one of
the main issues. Abir is right - stop to hate and start to love.

More of that since most of the users are using IE and most of the sites were
done to get business profit, the open source (and especially Mozilla) users
are no more than freaks that want to change the world. Blacklist will not
hurt most of the companies at all. The only organizations that their
appearance on Mozilla list might be in contradiction to their spirit are the
Universities and other academic institutes. I don't care about government
sites, since they were intended for "most of the people". The governmental
sites would be a problem only of this would be the only way to get a
specific service.

As far as I can see there are two main ways to activate (where the second
option can be further split):

1. The peaceful way that Abir suggested. And I totally support the idea of
group of that should be called: "Proprietary to Open-Source technicians"
(not Windows to Linux). Windows is fine. It has billion of users around the
world. Do not fight them - just show alternatives.

2a. Activism against the other ideas. This has to do with a lot of hate. The
black-lists and white lists, or lists at all are bad categorization. The
lists would do nothing since most if the computer users want to use the
software and do not care about the ideology. Does anyone buy software from
companies because they donate to world fare founds, encourage sports or
donate to education?

2b. Bad activism (and sometime illegal) against ideas. I include in this
section partial group users that might do bad things just to make the media
to hear them or to impose their opinions. Those users might crack into
attack sites and do any other electronic punk. The punk was modern long ago
and it has gone. Please do not do it - This is not what the GNU or Linux is
about.

Remember that GNU is mainly about offering alternatives; give the user the
possibility to choose. Wrong free decision is better than totalitarian good
decision. If MS offers users the ability to use technology that is cool.
That is better than make users to be afraid of technology.

I think the rest of ideas about the technical issues (as which standard
impose what...) are irrelevant to the main idea. The standards are always
imposed by the group that has maximum influence. It can be done by standard
organizations, academic (so called) institutes, de-facto standards or any
other way. My opinion is: explain me what are the choices and let me choose
by myself. Good changes might last long time, we should just have the right
spirit. In order to make huge mistakes no help is needed :-)

Eddie