Title: RE: Israeli sites not supporting Linux browsers

I'm agree with you. all my question were to bring an opinion as yours ( and as mine); most of complains are: "Site doesn't support Linux" (it is not correct, anyway. Site can not support browser) are the complains of NS4 users. I never seen sites using VbScript client-side, bandwith of today permits show great web sites, companies can't pay big money for support NS3,4, a lot of sites, that can not be reached from non-IE browser are operable with NS6+, Mz1+, SO, imho, it is worth to upgrade browser and as Ms sad in Win installation: "sit back and relax".