> I'm agree with you. all my question were to bring an opinion as yours
( and as mine); most of complains are: "Site >doesn't support Linux" (it
is not correct, anyway. Site can not support browser) are the complains
of NS4 users. I never seen sites using VbScript client-side, bandwith of
today permits show great web sites, companies can't pay big money for
support NS3,4

Just to make it clear -- I don't think anyone who was saying the "a site
doesn't support linux" meant "a site doesn't support Netscape 3/4" -- it
means the site relies on non-standard features available on IE, which is
unavailable for Linux.

> a lot of sites, that can not be reached from non-IE browser are
operable with NS6+, Mz1+,

If a site cannot be reached from non-IE browser it's poorly-built. A
standarts-compliant site should work with any browser. It should even
need to check for the browser's maker.

> SO, imho, it is worth to upgrade browser and as Ms sad in Win
installation: "sit back and relax".

Or as Red Hat says it their installation "Let's all go and bring
ourselves a snack!" :-)