Hey, I've a question:

Why did you have to recompile your kernel ?

Eli

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:50:57 +0200, Eli Segal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
well, I went and bought the samsung ADSL modem for 249 nis, and
an ST Lab ethernet card (Realtech chipset) for 70 nis

Ethernet:
On box it says that this card supports linux, and to my surprise there are
instruction (on the supplied disk) on how to install the card on linux
(just load the 8139too module)

ADSL:
Well.. this took time as I didn't knew nothing about networking nor adsl
installation
so after few attempts i turn to the bezeqint support, and, I was pleasenlty
tell you
that they instruct me step by step through the installation on my Debian
system
I talk to this guy barak, who also has debian, and after done with him, all
i needed is to recompile
my kernel (once more ofcourse) and WALLA ! adsl is here !

thanx for your comments
now faster that ever
Eli