On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 08:54:46AM +0200, Eli Segal wrote:

> well to get hebrew on licq, i need to compile with bidi support
> xchat need to be copile with hebrew-support

  Do you mean ./configure with --enable-hebrew? Anything else needed for
Hebrew support? Does it break in some way other languages?
A normal or wishlist bug should be filed against these packages. I'd
rather you submitting the bug reports because I don't use these
packages. Yet anyone can submit these reports. Do let me know if for
some reason you don't want to submit them.
  Were you trying to build the debs with --enable-hebrew? Note that I am
referring to building the debs, not only the binary. You can built them
in an insulated environment with the pbuilder package. Will you install
such debs for testing purposes if someone else will build them? A bug
report saying that a deb with --enable-hebrew was built from source and
tested successfully is better then a report which doesn't have this
information.

--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t