On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 05:36:04PM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Shaul Karl wrote:
>
> > As far as I can say after downloading the source packages for licq and
> >xchat from sid, they are not compiled with --enable-hebrew.
> >

> I do not care enough to do the test myself (sorry), but my sister was
> successfully using licq with Hebrew, and she is defenitely using the
> package as supplied in Sid.

  I did an
    $ apt-get source licq
and then
    $ cd licq-1.2.3
        ./configure --help|grep hebrew
      --enable-hebrew  include support for hebrew reverse string
        $
Browsing debian/rules doesn't show that it is configured with
--enable-hebrew. What am I missing?

> > I don't recall explicitly configuring this feature. I am using mutt
> >+ vim and it seems that the the signature inclusion, together with the
> >"--" string came out of the box.
> >

> Are you saying that mutt added the "--", or that you wrote it yourself?
> If the former, that needs to be reported as a bug in Mutt.

  It could be that I don't remember adding it myself or that it is from
the system config file that is installed for mutt. I don't know.

> How did you fix it?

  Did I? it looks that way. Maybe the right question is why did I break
it on the message that caught your eye?

--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t