Lior Kesos wrote:

Well we're looking for another Content Development Engineer.
Many Excellent people answered the last post and I'm sorry we didn't return answers.
The reason is that the emphasis here is that this as an entry position -
We're looking for somebody with the passion and the will to learn ,but not the Ex VPR&D with 9 years of linux experience and a weird fetish for SCSI cables :) .
Someone that has been playing with linux along his CS degree and would really like to get paid for his hobby is the desired direction -

Our ideal candidate is a person who:
- Has a good working knowledge of Linux (past experience as sys admin - strong advantage).
- Has high/proven capabilities in SW development (c,c++).
- Strong Command line Capabilities.
- Enjoys scripting (shell, perl, python).
- knows and has experience with SQL.
- BSC/BA in relevant field.
- Not afraid to stick hist hands into whirring fans box (pc hardware knowhow).
- A team player who wants to keep learning and working in a "pure" Linux.
environment

I must admit I haven't seen a more cynical job offer. In a few words, it can be summarized as follows:

We're looking for an excellent person who'd agree to work for us for pennies. Those who mention they should get an appropriate payment we don't even bother answering.

Good luck and please let us know who the successful candidate is. I'll add his name to my list of idiots (which already contains yours, of course).

Regards,

Evgeny