Evgeny Stambulchik wrote:

How proud are you of utilizing one's misfortune for the benefit of your company! I wonder that you don't feel ashamed sharing such thoughts in public, especially among potential employees. Oops, sorry - I forgot you're in the "idiots" list...

I feel no shame giving other people the chance I have to actually work in something I enjoy doing.
and I'm sure I'm in good company in you're list I just have wonder about the similiarity between stambulchik and stam bullshit.

list.pop(lior)

--
Lior Kesos - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Content Development Team Leader