On Wednesday 17 September 2003 21:45, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
 >Gabor
>
> The reason this list is out of date is that there is no way to say "Hey,
> I'm no longer a member, please remove my name", and no incentive either.

You may adopt the following model: once in a while (say a year) a contact
person of a company (or whatever) recives an e-mail, which tell him/her to
reply or else the company will be removed from the list.
Such a model is succesfully implemented by RHN.

--
Boris Gorelik
-= ( 2*b || !(2*b)) That's the question =-