> Speaking of BSA and M$abuses, how about emphasizing the fact that MS are
> withdrawing WinNT support and forcing you to upgrade your legacy WinNT
> systems to WinXP if you want patches against threats like MSBlaster or
> SoBig.F?

1) BSA- Whenever I talk to an MS user about the option to work with a system that's
free, he says he already has a free system... Frightening buisnesses is also
problematic, since Linux appeals firstly to the servers, and if the boss has a stolen
server installed, no worker knows about it. Believe me, I know.

2) Security issues- Most people have the following distinction:
(a) When you have a security issue in an open software/standard - It's because this
kind
of software is made by freaks. A friend of mine started a new project, and his
programmer made his site with php; When I told him that php is as good as asp, plus it
can be seen in any browser, he replied "but php is a language for freeks" (php zo safa
shel freekim!).
(b) When a security issue rizes on any (or all) MS OS's or software - It's because of
those horrible russian hackers (FMO they should be mutilated) that want to destroy
computers for fun, and they probably do it because they use Linux and hate MS.

By now, we should all be aware that in order to reach more users, the frame has to be
m-o-r-e appealing and easy to use.

Trying to moralize users just won't work, since it's OK to take a free MS CD from a
friend. I guess that there's something very wrong about me talking this way, writing
this
Email on my pegasus mail program, that runs only on MS98se... Wanted to switch to
Mozilla on my Linux partition, but couldn't import/export my past years' messages.

Dotan
--
Dotan Mazor
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]