Evgeny Stambulchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> It is my sad duty to inform you all, that the archives of the Linux-il
> mailing list hosted at http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Linux/ will
> be closed really soon.

Great pity. Thanks, Evgeny, for all the work and effort you put into
this over the years. Two question to you and the Cabal:

1) The archives are very useful. I use them a lot, at least. Can they
   find a warm home on IGLU/Hamakor?

2) Will plasma-gate continue to function as a web server? I am a Grace
   user of way too many years to count (I forgot whether xvgr predated
   xmgr or the other way around), and I would not want *that* to go
   down...

Thanks,

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]