Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

Evgeny Stambulchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

I am a Grace
user of way too many years to count (I forgot whether xvgr predated
xmgr or the other way around), and I would not want *that* to go
down...

Well, that will go down too.

Well, will Hamakor and/or IGLU consider adopting it? It's a really
cool and useful piece of GPLed software.

http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/

We could, but quite frankly, I don't see anything that we can do for this project that can't be done much better using sourceforge/berlios.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant