well, after messing with dselect all day, i managed to operate it and install
everything under the constrains (with window maker xfree86,etc..).
However, i have one problem left. i need to translate this:
http://www.angelfire.com/nt/sucks/XF86Config.txt

to the new XF86Config-4 format.
i tried to configured regularly but it gave me:
screens found .. non usable..
Fatal error:
no screens found.
10x.