Micha Feigin wrote:

On Sunday 16 November 2003 16:38, Omer Zak wrote:

I don't think the question was stupid.  If anyone earned the 'stupid'
label in this story it is those managers, who caused the need for the
question in the first place.

This is because I learned some things from the technical answer to the
question.
--- Omer

I second that. Although I don't currently have the use for stopping reverse engineering of anything I write (currently mostly matlab code so its in plain text anyway ;-) the technical answear was interesting.

Does that mean I can expect your business should the need arise? :-)

Sh.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant