ביום ראשון 23 נובמבר 2003, 09:55, נכתב על ידי Kfir Lavi:

> > P.S. I see you use actcom, their mail server supports IMAP.
> >
> > Gil
>
> yes, but i really don't want to put my mails in their server. Or i don't
> understand something?

Why won't you ? its much safer then putting it anywhere else, you can filter
mail and distribute to folders on the server, and a good email client will
make you feel like the email is still stored locally.

--
Oded

::..
"It's not *you* that is the problem, it's all the other people on the net."
        -- Peter da Silva