On Wednesday 31 December 2003 17:40, Baruch Birnbaum wrote:
> Do you have experience with any of them as a server side spam control
> software?
> Is there anything else?

I'm using bogofilter by ESR. its wasn't trivial to setup on my Postfix/Cyrus
system, and it requires a very large volume of test email to be effective,
but I got it to dump email that it sure is SPAM and after a couple of months
of running it I get almost no SPAM that it isn't marked and the ammount of
"suspect as SPAM" has diminished greatly.
I expect it to get better as I feed it more SPAM, which I do regularly from
the stuff that still lends in my inbox and the stuff I get from my
unprotected work email.