You could check the support section, and forums of NVidia's site. They have
solutions for such things.
Unlike many other hardware and driver vendors, NVidia (which ships closed
source driver) have a good support, and great forums, meant for you, and
everyone else who needs support, regarding Linux.
You can blame them for being closed source (as you can blame most of the
world, today), but you cannot blame them for lack of support.

Ez.