On Friday 02 January 2004 14:23, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> Great, so why did you buy them in the first place? buy a card from a
> vendor that opens its drivers. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

It is (I haven't bought any of their cards). But can you point to *any* card
with at least an open spec? It doesn't have to be the latest and greatest
but it should be still in production. I was looking for one and haven't found
any yet.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron

We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde