you can see an official response from the bank on this, here:

http://whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2136

and more positive response (sort of) here:

http://whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2147

Contact person in the bank, who expressed interest in "listening" can be
reached at: daniel.klingerATdiscountbank.co.il. After a short exchnage
of e-mails with him though, he was instructed to direct all further
comunications on this matter to the "officials".

--
This e-mail was composed using Ximian's Evolution 1.4, runing on Debian
GNU/Linux.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.whatsup.org.il