On Mon, Jan 26, 2004, Lior Okman wrote about "Re: Discountbank.net web site":
> Same issue, different bank, does anybody have any success with Leumi's
> web site?

Go to https://hb.leumi.co.il/H/Login.html instead of the normal site.
(at least, I think this is not the normal site)

Works quite well on my Mozilla 1.2.1 (the one that comes with Redhat 9).
Some special features appear to be broken, and there are some Hebrew
issues, but I'm generally quite satisfied with it.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Monday, Jan 26 2004, 4 Shevat 5764
Phone: +972-53-790466, ICQ 13349191 |The software said it requires Windows 95