On Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:51, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
[skipped]
SS> Why not just run it through strace and find out?
Sure, it is in my to-do list, only as soon as it won't crash in my hands right
away, and will run for at least through configuring stage. So far, I am lucky
enough to hit the most popular segfault. Anyway, looks like I (and all
pessimists out there) will need to strace every version of Skype to come out,
to find if the developers changed their mind. :)

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vasiliev Michael