On Thursday 02 December 2004 13:46, Amit Roseberger wrote:
> Hi All.
> I am trying to get source tar ball (not RPM or Binaries) of the xf86cfg
> utility.
> Any one knows where I can find this utility sources? (I tried
> www.xfree86.org of course but w/o any real success).
>
> All rpms I used cried about all kind of dependency issues and I just
> want to either compile the sources my self or find some other utility to
> help me configure my new monitor (Flatron F700P BTW).
>
> Amit

The "easiest" way (thats depends how you define easy), is to download the
source files out of the xfree site.
But two questions before, what distribution are you using ?

And I myself have Flatron 795FTP, and I'm posting my settings, that might help
you, but I do not know:

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "monitor1"
    VendorName "LG Electronics Inc."
    ModelName "LG Flatron 795FT"
    HorizSync 30.0-96.0
    VertRefresh 50.0-160.0

    ModeLine "1024x480"    65.00 1024 1032 1176 1344   480  488  494  563
-hsync -vsync

    Gamma   1.0  1.0  1.0
EndSection

Cheers,

Ido
--
Once a newspaper touches a story, the facts are lost forever, even to the
protagonists.