Quoting Uri Even-Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The same problem is with FireFox - it doesn't come with Windows, you
> have to install it.
I know of quite a few people who switched to FireFox but wouldn't switch from
MS-Office to OpenOffice.

> I also tried Open Office and went back to MS Office.  It's just not as
> easy to use, and not compatible with the rest of the world...
> Compatibility is a big issue.

Compatibilty with the clients' documents is a one of the major issues. For
people who are painfully aware of compatibility problems between different
versions of MS-Word, OpenOffice may not seem very attractive. This isn't just a
matter of cost, it's also a matter of the time spent to give it a proper test.