> Not true. I have a friend that is writing a book with Office 2004 on
> his Mac. He mixes Hebrew, Arabic, English and several other languages
> in his text.

Oh?

At least according to several places I read, Mac Office 2004 does not
support hebrew RTL well. Here's a snippet from ThinkSecret web page:
"Hebrew and Arabic, however, will be "broken" in Office 2004, due to
the scripts' bi-directional nature. A source explained that the
culprit is not Uncode, but is instead the text layout engine in Office
for Mac. Supporting Hebrew and Arabic would require significant work
to Office's text layout engine, sources said, which is why Mac Office
has lacked support in the past, despite pressure from users." (URL:
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/office2004unicode.html) or see this
blog post:
http://macbiblioblog.blogspot.com/2005/01/what-word-processor-to-work-with.html

Thanks,