You of course forgot almost unmatched security (no security issues in 32-bit machines, only in 64-bit machines).

The fact that DJB has bad attitude doesn't affect the fact he knows how to write code (try djbdns as well). I suggest you won't buy anything from him - but that's your call.

It's configuration is very easy and straightforward, and its performance is good.

And of course, the most important stuff - it is an open source (not free software). Last time I tried to compile it, it went by the book.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)