Quoting Peter, from the post of Wed, 29 Nov:

> .. while talking to kelly.abramov.org.:
> <<< 451 ;z; Dynamic IP pool blocked due to zombie infestation. See
> http://rbl.eonspace.net/?rblip=192.114.44.226/21 for details
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Deferred: 451 ;z; Dynamic IP pool blocked due to
> zombie infestation. See http://rbl.eonspace.net/?rblip=192.114.44.226/21 for
> details

well, you ARE trying to send directly from a dialup address. have you
considered using an authorized relay, like your ISP's?

> sorry, no other way to reach him, his filters are too good ;-)

all the credit goes to the wonderful RBLs. the spam amounts are down
wonderfully. and I got your message fine. the copy you send via linux-il
got here loud and clear :)

--
Midnight Rambler
Ira Abramov