On Sunday March 25 2007, Aviram Jenik wrote:
> Here's an idea: why don't you, Peter, volunteer to be a moderator on this
> list? This will allow you to approve your own messages that are incorrectly
> flagged as spam, and also monitor all the censoring decisions made by the
> big bad non-existing IGLU CABAL. Not to mention take some load off the
> current moderator(s).
Didn't want to play this card, but if you bring it to the table...

> List managers - is it feasible to add another moderator?
While I'll happily offload a part of spamreading on another moderator, may I
say that what Peter is so readily attributes to malice is simply a
malfunction and lack of redundancy/communication in the admin team. It
appears that both me and Ely got sick over the weekend and weren't able to
deal with what seems to be a misconfiguration.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

"We must not put mistakes into programs because of sloppiness, we have to do
it systematically and with care."
                        -- Attributed to Edsger Wybe Dijkstra