sendmail & bind are also bad for your mental health.
Consider normal alternatives, or if you want to make sure no one is hacking
your system through them, switch to qmail and djbdns.

You will also need to install everything from scratch (and I suggest you
init. your bios as well).

If you want to do a real forensics, you'll need to freeze the system, and
stop touching anything there. Not sure it'll help you a lot (you already
know that the guy is from Libia, and I'm not sure you can ask the Libian
police to arrest him for that).

just my 2 euro cents,

Orr.