I'm down in Orange County, California, and can provide the same physical access for any of the hosting companies in Irvine-- it's always fun to give back!

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator

Alon Altman wrote:

If you do decide on hosting in the USA, I can be used for physical access
as I plan to reside in the Sillicon Valley area starting this October.

  Alon