Herouth Maoz wrote:

On 01/09/2007, at 03:22, Amos Shapira wrote:

, you might want to consider expanding your existing skills towards related ones - SQL database design and programming should be useful in many places.

Oh, SQL, table structure design, stored procedures, transactions - it all comes with the territory when doing PHP programming, I thought I didn't need to mention that...

Nevertheless, I really want to get away from the LAMP business, at least not have it as my main occupation.

well, what is it that you _do_ want to do?

no one can help you without you telling something on the positive side.

--guy