On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Ori Idan wrote:
> Why do you need root access in order to maintain these services?

1. I need to setup Apache "Alias"'es and other configuration directives.

2. I need to restart or reload Apache.

3. I may need to play with the filesystem permissions.

4. I need to setup SQL databases.

5. I may need to repair broken SQL tables.

6. Murphy.

Generally, the problem is not about not trusting me enough to have root
privileges on tux.hamakor.org.il, it's about the fact that the current admins
don't like the past proliferation of domains and services that was present on
Eskimo.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish