Most of us have sites and systems on shared hosting even without shell
access so I assume you can manage without root.
I support that you will have root privileges but we have been in this
discussion in the past, unfortunately the current admin will not give root
to anyone.
I don't think we need many domains, we can put all services under
hamakor.org.il There is no need I think for many domains.
Let's ask all the list here what do you think. Do we still need iglu domain?

--
Ori Idan