If we are at this subject, can anyone, who has experience with using
GNUCash in Israel, write an HOWTO about configuring GNUCash to meet the
needs for micro-business accounting in Israel?

Sample questions:
1. How to set up things so that VAT will be automatically calculated and
credited to a VAT account?
2. How to get the accounts notarized (or whatever) by a CPA?

                                                          --- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.